Energy Management Techniques
During these unique private sessions, you will learn about your own energy or Chi and how it can assist you in your personal and professional development. Through discussion comprising both ancient wisdom and cutting-edge science, you will learn how to tap into your ability to accelerate wellbeing on all levels. The focus of each session will be on the practical application of this knowledge in your life.
What you will receive:
- A Chi Assessment where your own issues, strengths, excesses and deficiencies that affect you will be done on each level: physical, emotional, mental and relational. These assessments will then enable an understanding where your energy is most present and where it needs to move in order to achieve balance.
- A Workbook to guide you through the process.
- An Individual and Practical Plan to help bring you and your energy into balance and to enhance it where necessary or desired for personal and professional development.
These are results-oriented coaching and mentoring sessions designed to empower individuals to transform their personal and professional lives.
What you will learn:
To cultivate your personal Chi to strengthen your physical body and embodied presence through:
- altering breathing patterns
- bio-energetic exercises
- using your mind to direct and manage your Chi
- hereby greater overall wellbeing in your life
To cultivate your Emotional Intelligence:
- going from reactive to responsive
- discovering your authentic self
- exploring authentic self-expression
- experiencing the benefits of flow
- accessing your innate creativity
To Cultivate Meditation and Reflection Practices to:
- reduce stress
- enhance mental clarity
- improve self-awareness
- increase resilience
- dissolve rigid mindsets
- improve decision-making skills
- clarify communication
To Cultivate your Connection with Yourself and Others by:
- exploring compassion & empathy
- understanding and improving listening skills
More on Energy Management Techniques and Chi Cultivation:
1. Grounding: Cultivating Safety & Physical Well-being
Grounding is made through the body when we make a solid contact with the earth. It provides a connection that makes us feel alive and rooted in our environment. We feel centered in ourselves and safe even when there is chaos around us. Our life force energy flows into and through us, giving us stability and physical health. We will take an integrated approach to help you connect into this consciousness and learn ways to manifest both more energy and more peace in your life.
2. Fluidity: Cultivating Movement & Flow
Our life force energy flows into and through us. It is the source of our feelings, desires, creativity, and sexuality. Without this energy flowing freely and fluidly, you can simply feel stuck, tired, overwhelmed and stressed. We will take an integrated approach to help you connect into this consciousness and learn ways to manifest both more energy and more pleasure in your life.
3. Power & Action: Cultivating your Individuality
Your thoughts and beliefs are very powerful. They have an ability to affect your health, well-being and success in life. The medical research is all there. And, while it is not going mainstream in the medical and pharmaceutical industries, there are innovative companies, many in Silicon Valley, which consider the mind-body connection the key to success, and the best way to achieve increased productivity and enhanced creativity among their employees. The life force energy that flows through us gives us our self-definition – our self-identity, our individuality. Without this energy flowing freely and fluidly, you do not have your full power and can become held back by negative thoughts. We will take an integrated approach to help you connect into this consciousness and learn ways to manifest more vitality, purpose and self-esteem.
4. The Intelligence of the Heart: Cultivating Coherence for Physical & Emotional Well-being
- Consider the amazing human heart, the organ that pumps life-giving oxygenated and nutrient-rich blood throughout our bodies on a precise schedule. Now researchers are learning that this marvelous machine, the size of a fist and weighing on average less than 10 ounces, also possess a level of intelligence they are only beginning to understand. Evidence shows the heart also plays a greater role in our mental, emotional and physical processes than previously thought. The heart is at your very center and as such is where your body, mind and spirit can truly integrate by creating an equilibrium in the relationship we have with ourselves and the relationships we have with others. We are living the myth of separation – between women and men, men and men, and women and women, as well as between cultures, religions and nations. Learn how connected we really are with each other and how to connect with your own heart and how to experience the intelligence of your own heart in order to feel a heartfelt and conscious unity with the world and all living things around you.
- Power of the Heart’s Electromagnetic Field: The heart, like the brain, generates a powerful electromagnetic field, McCarty from the HeartMath Institute explains in The Energetic Heart. “The heart generates the largest electromagnetic field in the body. The electrical field as measured in an electrocardiogram (ECG) is about 60 times greater in amplitude than the brain waves recorded in an electroencephalogram (EEG).” HeartMath studies also show this powerful electromagnetic field can be detected and measured several feet away from a person’s body and between two individuals in close proximity.
5. Communication: Cultivating Honest Self-Expression
Speaking your truth is an essential aspect of living a life of passion, fulfillment and authenticity. Through self-expression we communicate our ideas, beliefs, and emotions and bring our personal truth out into the world. Communication is the essential function of creating your life. As self-expression, it is a gateway between the inner world and the outer. Only through self-expression does the outer world get to know what’s going on inside of us. Just the same as we only know what’s inside someone else when they choose to tell us and when we are able to really receive what they have to say. The throat is the internal gateway between mind and body. The narrowest passage within the whole body, the throat is literally a bottleneck for the passage of energy – no wonder there is so much tension and pain in our jaws, necks and shoulders…! It is only when mind and body are connected and communicating that we have true resonance and balance.
6. Intuition: Cultivating Inner Vision
We live in a culture that favours logic over intuition. As children, we are not taught to value our intuition, and our “gut feelings” are often discounted if we cannot logically defend our reasoning. As a result, as an adult we no longer trust our intuition because we do not believe we could actually know things through nonlogical means. This external and internal invalidation suppresses our ability to tap into our intuition. Both our physical vision through our eyes and our internal vision give us guidance. Without vision our actions are mere impulses, but with vision they become creative acts full of possibilities. Intuition is the unconscious recognition of pattern and is one of the four functions of Jungian typology. It is basically passive and responds to openness and receptivity. It requires surrender. If we are shut off from our unconscious process and live almost entirely in our conscious mind, then our intuition will be undeveloped and become what Jung calls an inferior function. Without intuition, we cannot grasp the whole or the essence of something. We need intuition to embrace the mystery that opens us to the larger, cosmic world.
7. Wisdom: Cultivating Divine Self-Awareness
Most of us were raised with the belief system that spirit and matter are separate and distinct. Unfortunately, the separation of spirituality from the rest of life leaves us spiritually homeless. Consciousness allows us to look into the mirror of the soul and perceive our true selves. We often think of consciousness as our thoughts, but thoughts are what consciousness creates, not what it is. Mystic sages describe consciousness as a unified field in which all of existence is embedded. It is important to expand our awareness so that we can embrace a larger portion of the universal field of consciousness. This can occur through meditation, spiritual practice, mystical experiences, altered states of consciousness, study and education, and the elusively simple but profound act of paying attention.
“Spend some time and focus on your Chi, and you will learn how to Cultivate your Chi for the rest of your life.”
Everyone has the ability to develop and improve their energy to improve their lives.
We will look at the importance of self-care from a holistic perspective and what that means for your life as a whole.
We have all experienced times when the free flow of our energy seems blocked. Blockages result in dysfunctional behavior and health problems. In order to unblock our Chi, we can
- Recognize the blocks we carry
- Find ways to understand their source and meaning
- Develop tools to heal them
It is fundamental to understand the energy dynamics within your multidimensional being.
Then we can apply exercises and techniques – physical techniques, meditations, bio-energetic exercises, real-world tasks and visualization techniques that can help influence change in our energy and a full-spectrum transformation in our life..
First Session: 2 to 3 hours
Chi Cultivation Package: First Session plus 3 follow-up sessions
Individual follow-up Sessions: 90 minutes
Full Spectrum Transformation Package: First Session plus 8 in-depth Sessions