I wanted to share with you some of the wisdom of this in the form of beliefs. Beliefs are, after all, the foundation on which you and your life is formed.
For me, what did this bring me? Peace, not struggling with the small stuff. Of course, I am still human, which means struggle is still available as a choice at each moment. But, deep down I always come back to these beliefs, and they make all the small stuff really small.
These are the five life-changing beliefs that can unlock wellbeing for you:
1. You are Pure Energy: You are more than a physical body, mind, intellect, personality and spiritual being, and you need to experience it to really believe it. Often, we find ourselves blocking our own energy, not being in the flow, and saying “I have no energy”. Instead of looking externally to yourself, the key is to go inside and look internally. External energy is limited, but internal energy is unlimited. Also, it will help to fully understand yourself and not run from it. Ask yourself: How do I use the energy?
2. You are Unique: How other people are going through things does not apply to you. You don’t have to meditate. This means that the one-stop shop, any school or person who tells you that there is only way to achieve inner peace doesn’t get you. You need to create your own way, be your own CEO of your life. So, how do you do that? Take the time and explore different views, models, and concepts in an experiential space.
3. You have Strong Intuition & Superhuman Abilities: What for many are considered “superhuman” abilities are in fact innate, natural qualities that you were born with. If you learn to experience them again, you will create a deeper and more expanded sense of being, creating wellbeing in your life.
4. You have Essential Innate Qualities: This will help you experience your true self, your essential, innate, natural qualities that are present in you to help you manifest your life.
5. You have Awareness beyond Consciousness: You have perception beyond your body, your cognitive, rational, logical, mental, reason, personality, ego self, your spiritual self. It is simply “being.”