Become the CEO of your Life:5 Life-Changing Beliefs that Unlock Well-being for Yourself
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t—you’re right.”
The Key to True Manifestation
Recently, I have been giving some thought to how I arrived where I am in my life and how all my unique experiences contribute to where I am going. But, with all my travel and pursuit of success, in the last 10 years I have really found my passion and my life purpose through my personal experience of subtle energy, in the development of my awareness beyond consciousness, and in guiding the transformation of clients and students from over 70 nations worldwide.
My work is perhaps some of the most rewarding in the world. Assisting in the personal transformation and healing process – Body, Mind & Spirit – of clients and students amazes me every day. I am so grateful to be a part of each of their transformational journeys. But, what fascinates me the most is how when a client or student starts to “own” his or her healing journey, that is the moment that the real transformations start to take place. Essentially, they become the CEOs of their own lives, and that is when true manifestation occurs.
Not everyone wants to be a therapist, but everyone can benefit from what I now know. I am passionate about spreading this experience and knowledge far and wide… it goes beyond the mind/body connection and meditation…. To move beyond reading about other people’s experiences to making the commitment to yourself in the interest of your own wellbeing to actually dive into experiencing everything that you already probably suspect to be true.
In experiencing who you truly are, physically, emotionally, mentally, relationally, spiritually, your own uniqueness, your gifts and abilities, your life purpose, you will step into your best possible life in alignment with why you are really here on Earth in this life with these people. This means that your life can only change for the better.
5 Life-Changing Beliefs
I wanted to share with you some of the wisdom of this in the form of beliefs. Beliefs are, after all, the foundation on which you and your life is formed.
For me, what did this bring me? Peace, not struggling with the small stuff. Of course, I am still human, which means struggle is still available as a choice at each moment. But, deep down I always come back to these beliefs, and they make all the small stuff really small.
These are the five life-changing beliefs that can unlock wellbeing for you:
1. You are Pure Energy: You are more than a physical body, mind, intellect, personality and spiritual being, and you need to experience it to really believe it. Often, we find ourselves blocking our own energy, not being in the flow, and saying “I have no energy”. Instead of looking externally to yourself, the key is to go inside and look internally. External energy is limited, but internal energy is unlimited. Also, it will help to fully understand yourself and not run from it. Ask yourself: How do I use the energy?
2. You are Unique: How other people are going through things does not apply to you. You don’t have to meditate. This means that the one-stop shop, any school or person who tells you that there is only way to achieve inner peace doesn’t get you. You need to create your own way, be your own CEO of your life. So, how do you do that? Take the time and explore different views, models, and concepts in an experiential space.
3. You have Strong Intuition & Superhuman Abilities: What for many are considered “superhuman” abilities are in fact innate, natural qualities that you were born with. If you learn to experience them again, you will create a deeper and more expanded sense of being, creating wellbeing in your life.
4. You have Essential Innate Qualities: This will help you experience your true self, your essential, innate, natural qualities that are present in you to help you manifest your life.
5. You have Awareness beyond Consciousness: You have perception beyond your body, your cognitive, rational, logical, mental, reason, personality, ego self, your spiritual self. It is simply “being.”
What do these beliefs bring me? When I connect with the belief that I am pure energy, I am able to energize myself from within, totally independent from all that is going on around me. When I connect with the belief that I am unique, I free myself from all internal judgment. When I connect with the belief that I have strong intuition & superhuman abilities, I allow myself to trust in myself and the world around me. When I connect with the belief that I have essential innate qualities, I allow myself to be seen. When I connect with the belief that I have awareness beyond consciousness, I am at once at peace and powerful… with no contradiction.